New design coming in 2024
We offer a range of services to support your business development goals. If you are looking for support in an area not listed here, please contact us to see how we can help.
What is the purpose of a facilitator?
- To provide impartial judgment that ensures that the process runs smoothly;
- That all opinions are heard and to direct;
- The meeting or event according to its objective;
- To add value and profitability to many situations and events.
With the help of a facilitator, we aim to provide personalized and holistic service experiences to employees and managers by focusing on the soft side of HR, which is called Humans Relations.
These services include:
- Leadership development;
- Team-building issues;
- Organization culture;
- Personal development and assessment;
- Intervention and conflict management;
- And much more.
What is Change Management?
On a project level, it’s the application of a structured process and set of tools for leading the people side of change to achieve a desired outcome. On an organizational level, it’s a strategic capability designed to increase change capacity and responsiveness
Get the support you need in your private or public enterprise by:
- Increasing the probability of project success;
- Managing employee resistance;
- Building change competency into your organization.
We provide support, trainings workshops and best practices to address recurrent concerns surrounding the implementation of change with these 4 steps by:
- Offering facilitation sessions, quick interview, and support to managers and executives;
- Providing workshops and trainings to teams and individual employees;
- Providing easy and personalized assessment tools and feedback to employees;
- Addressing the resistance factors and provide concrete tools to align with the business’ core values.
GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED AND CONTACT US
Public sector organizations have unique needs when it comes to organizational development. We aim to help them by encouraging inclusive leaders and by creating responsible employees that foster a healthier and more efficient workplace. We provide support, education and best practices to address recurrent issues faced by many enterprises.
We are qualified to assist in:
- Local and federal governments as well as government agencies;
- Start-up, small, medium-sized and large organizations;
- Schools, colleges, universities and more.
Our team is constituted of amazing speakers and consultants who have spoken on different topics. We are comfortable as panelists in various contexts and environments. Here are some topics we have covered in the past:
- Personal and career development;
- The importance of soft skills;
- Diversity and Inclusion, women and cultural issues;
- Success in and navigating, as racialized women, predominantly White organizations;
- Energy and sustainable development in West Africa;
- Artificial intelligence;
- And other services.